1. You will receive a body
You may like it or hate it, but it will be yours for the entire period of this time around.
2. You are enrolled in a full-time informal school called Life.
Each day in this school you will have the opportunity to learn lessons. You may like the lessons or think them irrelevant and stupid.
3. There are no mistakes, only lessons
Growth is a process of trial and error; Experimentation.
The 'failed' experiments are as much a part of the process as the experiment that ultimately "works".
4. A lesson will be repeated until learned
A lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it.
When you have learned it, you can then go onto the next lesson.
5. Learning lessons does not end
There is no part of life that does not contain its lessons. If you are alive, there are lessons to be learned.
6. *There* is no better *here*.
When your *there* has become a *here*, you will simply obtain another *there*that will again look better than *here*.
7. Others are merely mirrors of you
You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects something you love or hate about yourself.
8. What you make of your life is up to you
You have all the tools and resources you need. What you do with them is up to you. The choice is yours.
9. Your answers lie inside you
The answers to Life's questions lie inside you. All you need to do is look, listen and trust.
10. You will forget all this
11. You can remember it whenever you want.